Yes! We are behind! Well, I am behind. If Miles had his way, I’d be blogging all of the time, and he’d be in my lap the whole time (sorry Miles, my legs get too sore…). So much has been happening, as usual, and while I have been good about photodocumenting it all, I have fallen way behind on blogging. This means a backlog of our balmy summer adventures are coming here, just in time to warm us all up during *shudder* winter.
- We participated in a Dog & Pony Show!
- Miles’ Most Athletic Moment to Date — Wave Hopping!
- Wild Wiry Summer Agility Fun!
- Amusing Behind-the-Scenes Agility Moments!
- Miles on the Lake (including a live Opossum)!
- Miles Hits the Big City of Toronto!
- New Friends!
- And more!
Late Tuesday night, Miles and I got off the plane from Toronto. The East coast is chillier than it was nearly a month ago when we set foot there (heck, when we arrived there I couldn’t sleep it was so hot!). Due to how the West coast is feeling now, I can safely say that it is definitely colder here, for once. Wait! Why am I bragging about that?
What are your summer memories from this year?